Thursday, April 1, 2010

Things that distract me

new-arrivals such as the spring sun,
the prospect of eating chocolate after nearly 40 days,
looking for a decent apartment,
looking for furniture for the decent apartment I haven't found yet,
looking for money to buy furniture for the decent apartment I haven't found yet,
this silly maze game I still cannot solve,
thinking about a good april's fool joke,
reading my new comic book (for the 4th time),
imagining myself with my feet in the sand drinking a perfect mojito...

...to be continued!

2 comments:

  1. Οδηγουσα προς την εισοδο της Αττικης οδου και ξαφνικα ενιωσα οτι θα πηγαινα Πορτο Ραφτι για μπανιο και ρακετες!! Mega Distraction!!

    Υ.Γ. Δεν ηξερα οτι εψαχνες διαμερισμα..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ελπίζω τελικά να πήγες όντως για ρακέτες :)
    Distractions are good, who can cope with too much reality?

    ReplyDelete