Thursday, April 29, 2010

Things I want to do before I leave

I was thinking about it westerday during tennis practice, and I really have to write down all the things i want to do before I leave. I don't want to forget anything really important and then find myself on the other side of the atlantic banging my head on some wall...

1. Do the 3rd Eagles Ride at the Adventure Park.
2. Spend a whole day at PlayHouse.
3. Start and Finish my Botero dancing girl painting. (i wish i could take that with me)
4. Go to Sounio and enjoy the sunset.
5. Swim in the sea and build a sand castle.
6. Take photos with all my friends. Even those I know wont miss me.
7. Walk around Plaka and shop beads.
8. Go dancing at a summer club and stay there until sunrise.

and of course... pay a visit to the person who believed in me like nobody else. I know he's happy about me and I hope i get him to be proud as well. Miss you terribly, i know you're watching over me my angel

No comments:

Post a Comment