Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Lessons Learned

Inspired by reddit I'm thinking I should introduce a new type of posts: "Today I Learned..."

Things happen and almost everyday you think that you've learnt something important about yourself, others, life in general. The problem is that most of the time those things get pushed back in the little dusty corners of your mind and you eventually... forget.

That would totally be ok if you ask me, but most of the time Life and her little friend Murphy have their own plans. They will find the most awesome ways to remind you of what you should have already known and, although I have no proof, I'm pretty sure they are having one hell of a time watching you bang your head against the wall every single time.

Could I possibly outsmart them? We'll see. But at least I will have some way of remembering how I've felt before... Now the next question to answer is "do I really want to?"...

No comments:

Post a Comment