Friday, June 17, 2011

Things I like about my job

1. I get to walk there. Yup. Walk. As in using my feet. And it only takes 15 minutes. And it feels great! Ok, pending it doesn't rain...
2. I don't have to clean, peel, cut my fruit. They're there waiting for me.
3. I can gaze upon the city for high above. Just the way I like it - things look nice when you're at a safety distance.
4. People smile. And laugh. And joke. And help you out.  And you know what else they do? they RTMFs. Allofthem.
5. I can be as geeky and goofy and silly as I want without being judged. It's actually kinda like a pre-req around here.
6. No.Freaking.Paperwork. It's a dream come true!
7. I get to play around with new stuff and call it work. Too bad I can't really tell anybody about them thought.
8. I can tell people what I do and be proud of it. Like, really! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment